Ashland University Library Catalog
- OhioLINK is a consortium of 90 Ohio academic libraries.
- You may request that books be sent to or you may return to any OhioLINK library near your location.
- Your library record, including OhioLINK loans, are maintained by the AU Library. Link to My Account on Library home page. View or renew there.
- It normally takes 3-4 days for items requested from OhioLINK to arrive at the designated pick-up location. You may return to any OhioLINK library.
- you will be emailed when OhioLINK requests are ready for you to pick up at the library you designated
- This service is not used to request articles.
Map of OhioLINK libraries
Go to the WorldCat Catalog
Includes books and other media in US libraries. Used only for locating, not requests. Enter your zipcode to find availability in a library near you.